Education at A Noise Within
About the Program
A Noise Within is proud to offer one of the most expansive theatre arts education programs in all of Southern California. Last year, we reached 18,000 students and teachers though our Education Program, which includes…
- Matinees of full-length performances
- Pre-show workshops with teaching artists and/or post-show discussions with artists
- Study Guides that explore each play’s historical content, language, themes, and character development
- Workshops and residencies provided by teaching artists that are tailored in terms of length, scale, and location to the individual needs of the school or class
- Scholarships that provide tickets, busing, and/or program subsidies to schools in need
- Professional development workshops for teachers
- And more!
Who We Serve
Our program serves students from public, private, charter, and home schools, ranging from kindergarten all the way through college/university. We primarily work with students and teachers from underserved areas of LA County whose schools struggle to provide robust arts education; more than 65% of our students come from Title I/Low-Income schools, and nearly 20% are English Language Learners.
Help us change young people’s lives through the magic of live theatre. Click the button below to donate now!
Please contact our Development staff if you need assistance making your contribution or navigating the Virtual Gala. Due to the coronavirus closure, our staff is working remotely and can be reached on their mobile devices:
Development Director, Patti Anne Miller: (817) 991-5594
Institutional Giving Manager, Zach Davidson: (303) 517-1529
Development Assistant, Cynthia Naideau: (631) 662-5080