A Noise Within will continue to closely follow all ongoing public health guidance. Rest assured that—as we have throughout the pandemic for our staff and artists—we will adhere to and even exceed local health department requirements regarding Covid.
- Masks are strongly encouraged and will be available onsite. Medical grade surgical masks or respirators (e.g. N95, KN95) are recommended.
- We monitor artists, crew, and staff involved in ongoing productions for symptoms and possible exposure to Covid in addition to a strict and regular testing regimen.
- For the safety of our audiences and artists, please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
We are happy to exchange your tickets for a new date if you need to!
- We will be opening the house earlier than usual and have put other measures in place to limit close contact in our lobby.
Keeping Our People Safe
- We have instituted a policy of requiring full vaccination for all staff, volunteers, and artists who work onsite at A Noise Within.
- A mandatory full-team review of our health and safety protocols will be held on the first day of in-person work for each of our shows.
- Cleaning staff disinfect high-touch areas on a rigorous schedule, and we have inventoried the space to limit the number of surfaces any patron needs to contact (such as door handles).
Keeping Our Space Safe
- We have 3 certified Covid compliance officers on staff, including our Managing Director and General Manager, who direct all health and safety policy for A Noise Within.
- We have conducted a deep clean of all the ducts in our HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system. We have collaborated with an HVAC system engineer to program it for the optimal turnover of fresh air every hour.
- Our HVAC system has UV bulbs and regularly replaced MERV-rated air filters in place to sanitize the air.
- We have electrostatic sprayers and cleaning supplies in reserve to use as needed.
If you need an accommodation to any of our policies, please be in touch with us in advance so that we can work with you to meet your needs. Proof of vaccination is no longer a requirement for audiences.
Last updated 10/3/2022
If you have questions about what else we’re doing to make A Noise Within safe, don’t hesitate to reach out to us! Email Box Office at email@example.com or leave a message at 626.356.3100.
Covid-19 Artist Resources
Covid-19 Information & Health Resources