As we prepare to re-open the theatre, we will closely follow all ongoing public health guidance. If we should be required to make additional adjustments to our season for public health reasons, we will communicate that to our audience immediately and clearly, as we have done throughout this time. We continue to receive reports from public health officials that conditions are improving and are glad to be taking the hopeful step of offering you this season.
In the meantime, so that you have an idea of our safety plan for our reopening in Fall 2021, we are sharing a sample of the methods we follow in accordance with public health guidelines.
Keeping Our Space Safe
- We have 3 certified Covid compliance officers on staff, including our Managing Director and General Manager, who direct all health and safety policy for A Noise Within.
- We have practiced implementing the highest degree of Covid safety compliance during our live filming projects in Spring 2021 and are prepared to conduct thorough cleanings and testing protocols if required.
- We have conducted a deep clean of all the ducts in our HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system. We have collaborated with an HVAC system engineer to program it for the optimal turnover of fresh air every hour.
- Our HVAC system has UV bulbs and regularly replaced MERV-rated air filters in place to sanitize the air.
- We have electrostatic sprayers and cleaning supplies in reserve to use as needed.
Keeping Our People Safe
- We have instituted a policy of requiring full vaccination for all staff, artists, and volunteers who work on site at A Noise Within.*
- We don’t yet know whether vaccinations or tests will be required of audience members, but if you’re concerned about needing to provide such information, we want to hear from you.
- A mandatory full-team review of our health and safety protocols will be held on the first day of in-person work for each of our shows.
- We will follow CDC, State, and County guidelines on distancing requirements for seating and masking.
- We will not be offering concessions upon reopening until we better understand the potential risks patrons may encounter.
- Cleaning staff will disinfect high-touch areas on a rigorous schedule and we will inventory the space to limit the number of surfaces any patron needs to contact (such as door handles).
* With exemptions as needed for medical or religious reasons.
If you have questions about what else we’re doing to make A Noise Within safe, don’t hesitate to reach out to us! Email Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 626.356.3100.