A Noise Within will continue to closely follow all ongoing public health guidance. Rest assured that—as we have throughout the pandemic for our staff and artists—we will adhere to and even exceed local health department requirements regarding Covid.
- Before being admitted into the theatre, all audience members must provide proof of full vaccination, meaning it has been at least two weeks since the ticket holder’s final vaccine shot (excluding booster shots). All audience members 18 and older must show photo ID. We can exchange your tickets to a later date or give a full refund to anyone who has already bought tickets or a subscription and who will not be vaccinated by the time of their event.
- As of January 4, children ages 5 to 12 must show proof of full vaccination instead of a negative Covid test result.
- Acceptable forms of proof include:
- Vaccination card or a photo of vaccination card
- Healthvana (Mobile Wallet)
- Email of vaccine proof
- If you can’t access your ID or proof of vaccination when you arrive, you can visit our Box Office for an immediate date exchange free of charge.
- Masks are required and will be available onsite. Medical grade surgical masks or respirators (e.g. N95, KN95) are strongly recommended. Masks with exhalation valves; masks made of loosely woven fabrics; scarves, buffs, bandanas, gaiters, and face shields alone (inadequate protection) are prohibited.
- We monitor artists, crew, and staff involved in ongoing productions for symptoms and possible exposure to Covid in addition to a strict and regular testing regimen.
- For the safety of our audiences and artists, please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
We are happy to exchange your tickets for a new date if you need to!
- We will be opening the house earlier than usual and have put other measures in place to limit close contact in our lobby.
Keeping Our People Safe
- We have instituted a policy of requiring full vaccination for all staff, volunteers, and artists who work onsite at A Noise Within.
- A mandatory full-team review of our health and safety protocols will be held on the first day of in-person work for each of our shows.
- Cleaning staff disinfect high-touch areas on a rigorous schedule, and we have inventoried the space to limit the number of surfaces any patron needs to contact (such as door handles).
Keeping Our Space Safe
- We have 3 certified Covid compliance officers on staff, including our Managing Director and General Manager, who direct all health and safety policy for A Noise Within.
- We have conducted a deep clean of all the ducts in our HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system. We have collaborated with an HVAC system engineer to program it for the optimal turnover of fresh air every hour.
- Our HVAC system has UV bulbs and regularly replaced MERV-rated air filters in place to sanitize the air.
- We have electrostatic sprayers and cleaning supplies in reserve to use as needed.
If you need an accommodation to any of our policies, please be in touch with us in advance so that we can work with you to meet your needs.
Last updated 2/03/22.
If you have questions about what else we’re doing to make A Noise Within safe, don’t hesitate to reach out to us! Email Box Office at email@example.com or leave a message at 626.356.3100.
Covid-19 Artist Resources
Covid-19 Information & Health Resources
We hope you enjoy and support our ongoing programming! There are many opportunities to do so:
- Subscription or single tickets for the 2021-2022, 30th Anniversary Season: They Shattered the Chrysalis
- Tax-deductible donation to support A Noise Within
If you have ticket credit, you can choose to split your credit for multiple uses listed above! We appreciate every credit you spend or donate as much as any dollar. If you would like to learn more about how to use your credit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you could not use your ticket or subscription due to the Covid-19 closure and did not donate your tickets to the theatre, you can use the credit toward any subscription or paid event (season passes and tickets, Noise Now, summer camp, etc.) occurring before 6/30/22, when current credits will expire.
You can also log in to your account to spend or donate as you choose. Your remaining credit balance should appear in the upper left corner of your screen by the ANW logo. If you don’t see the credit on account that you were expecting, please contact us at email@example.com. Learn more about how you can spend or donate your ticket credit online.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have unused credit?
If you could not use your ticket or subscription due to the Covid-19 closure and did not donate your tickets to the theatre, you can use the credit toward any subscription or paid event (season tickets, Noise Now, summer camp, etc.) occurring before 6/30/22, when current credits will expire. Contact the Box Office, where we can go over any current credits you might have and can assist you in applying or donating your credit. Learn more about how you can spend or donate your ticket credit online.
If I’m a PremierPass holder, will I still have the same seats as before?
We have automatically held the same seats for future seasons for all Premier Pass holders from the 2020-21 and 2019-20 season, unless you have previously contacted us to release them. Seating may need to change due to social distancing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you have any questions.
What if I buy tickets, but the production is canceled?
If the production is canceled, we will automatically credit your account for a future performance, or you can choose to donate your ticket back to A Noise Within for a tax deduction.
How will you make sure that your audiences are safe when you re-open?
We are in regular communication with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and the City of Pasadena Public Health Department as we learn and implement best policies and guidelines for venues. We will continue to follow advice from expert health authorities and county officials as we plan for our re-opening.
We will ask our guests to comply with any Covid safety measures that ANW may deem necessary. Any restrictions will be based upon health orders issued by the Pasadena City Department of Public Health in effect at the time of each event.
What if I still don’t feel comfortable attending once you open?
Just let us know. You can donate your tickets back to the theatre, or we can make it a credit for a future performance occurring before 6/30/22.
We are here for you if you have more questions or concerns. Please reach out to our Box Office staff at email@example.com for more information about your options.