As we prepare to re-open the theatre, we will closely follow all ongoing public health guidance. If we should be required to make additional adjustments to our season for public health reasons, we will communicate that to our audience immediately and clearly, as we have done throughout this time. We continue to receive reports from public health officials that conditions are improving and are glad to be taking the hopeful step of offering you this season.
In the meantime, so that you have an idea of our safety plan for our reopening in Fall 2021, we are sharing a sample of the methods we follow in accordance with public health guidelines.
Keeping Our Space Safe
- We have 3 certified Covid compliance officers on staff, including our Managing Director and General Manager, who direct all health and safety policy for A Noise Within.
- We have practiced implementing the highest degree of Covid safety compliance during our live filming projects in Spring 2021 and are prepared to conduct thorough cleanings and testing protocols if required.
- We have conducted a deep clean of all the ducts in our HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system. We have collaborated with an HVAC system engineer to program it for the optimal turnover of fresh air every hour.
- Our HVAC system has UV bulbs and regularly replaced MERV-rated air filters in place to sanitize the air.
- We have electrostatic sprayers and cleaning supplies in reserve to use as needed.
Keeping Our People Safe
- We have instituted a policy of requiring full vaccination for all staff, artists, and volunteers who work onsite at A Noise Within.
- Before being admitted into the theatre, all audience members must provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test result obtained within the last 48 hours. We will have rapid tests available onsite, at cost, for anyone who cannot get tested ahead of time.
- Masks are required regardless of vaccination status and will be available onsite until such time that LA County stops requiring masks indoors. At that point, masks will continue to be strongly recommended for all our patrons.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the door.
- A mandatory full-team review of our health and safety protocols will be held on the first day of in-person work for each of our shows.
- We will not be offering concessions upon reopening until we better understand the potential risks patrons may encounter.
- Cleaning staff will disinfect high-touch areas on a rigorous schedule and we will inventory the space to limit the number of surfaces any patron needs to contact (such as door handles).
- As of this time, no children under the age of 12 will be permitted.
If you have questions about what else we’re doing to make A Noise Within safe, don’t hesitate to reach out to us! Email Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 626.356.3100.