menu
An oasis for those who love classic stories. Los Angeles Times
Community
  • A Noise Within

The American Dream Attendee Spotlight: Diana Peterson-More

For the inaugural Resident Artist Reading Festival, Pasadena resident and self-proclaimed “avid season ticket holder” Diana Peterson-More has taken the plunge: she’s purchased a DREAMpass. And she’s here to tell us why. Diana wears many hats. Between her work as a lawyer and an organizational development consultant, she’s still managed to remain a loyal ANW…

• A Noise Within

Share your story: Greg Weisman

Every month, we’re inviting pass holders to share their ANW stories. This month, Greg Weisman (pass holder since 1994) tells us about his love of theatre, his favorite picks of the season, and what keeps him coming back each year. How did you discover ANW? Back before I had kids, I used to chase Shakespeare…

• A Noise Within

Six Characters in Search of an Author: Abby Craden is The Mother

She is the embodiment of grief and sorrow in this fascinating play. Grief for what is lost and at times irretrievable in a lifetime. I am so intrigued by this play that takes on issues of human identity, the roles we play and masks we wear, the issues of who we are as people or…

• A Noise Within

Long-distance Pass Holders: Meet Lindsey and Charles Shere

Ain’t no mountain high enough! (As for valleys low enough, we’re not quite sure.) But in either case: living in NorCal has been no impediment to composer Charles Shere and his wife, Lindsey (an accomplished pâtissière), who have been attending the Company’s plays since seeing Hay Fever in 2001. They became subscribers the very next…

• A Noise Within

INSIDE THE INSIDERS: Where “Friendly, Bright, Insightful” Theatre Lovers Meet!

Board Member and new INsider, Mark Rabinowitz, shares some thoughts on ANW’s literary group! I am a relatively new member of ANW’s INsiders literary club and as such, I might not be the person you would expect to hear from on the merits of the group. Some of the people in the group have been…