menu
An oasis for those who love classic stories. Los Angeles Times
Community
  • A Noise Within

Audiences Love A Christmas Carol!

Watch ANW Resident Artist, Alison Elliott, interview guests after A Christmas Carol to hear what they thought of the show!

• A Noise Within

Bringing the Classics to Life: A local high schooler’s haunted fundraiser brings Christmas joy to a 5th grade class!

Timur Bootzin did something incredible for a local 5th grade class… he fundraised to send them on an awesome field trip: A Christmas Carol at A Noise Within! Read on to learn about how this amazing 17-year old gave younger students the chance to see art come alive in the theatre by hosting an unmissable haunted…

• A Noise Within

Share your story: Barbara Durham

Barbara Durham is a longtime subscriber to A Noise Within (23 years!). We asked her about her favorite performances and what keeps her coming back. Thank you for sharing your story, Barbara! You’ve been attending ANW since 1993! What was the first play you saw? Do you remember anything in particular that’s stuck with you?…

• A Noise Within

Thank you!

Thank you to all the generous donors who gave to our Back to School Campaign supporting our Classics Live! Education program. Every year, A Noise Within provides over 15,000 students with full or partial scholarships to participate in the Classics Live! education program. These scholarships include: Performance tickets Transportation Post-show conversations with the artists Online…

• A Noise Within

Open House 2016 Highlights

A huge thanks to everyone who showed up at our Open House event last Saturday, September 17! Though the doors-wide-open, behind-the-scenes-peek was envisioned to be a special treat just for our our 25th Anniversary Celebratory season, its success is inspiring us to make it an annual event. For those of you who may have missed it,…

• A Noise Within

Share Your Story: Loretta Coha

We took the opportunity to chat with one of our season pass holders, Loretta Coha, about what she loves about A Noise Within. Check out her responses below! How (and when) did you discover ANW? I discovered ANW when they started out many years ago in Glendale. I was living in Glendale at the time…

• A Noise Within

The American Dream, a summary

The highly anticipated The American Dream: A Resident Artist Reading Festival was a huge success – an auspicious start to the many wonderful events planned around this, our milestone 25th anniversary season! From July 22-24, more than 500 patrons enjoyed six classic American plays, along with delicious food and beverages from an array of local…

• A Noise Within

Share your story: Peter Bachmann

How (and when) did you discover ANW? I have always been a fan of classical theatre. I went to one of your early productions in Glendale and was immediately stuck by the quality of the actors and the experience itself. I have loved so many plays I’ve seen [at ANW]. Last fall’s All My Sons was…

• A Noise Within

Thank you Sophia!

As August approaches, the end of summer marks the end of an era on the administrative floor of A Noise Within. Sophia Brackenridge, intern for the Managing Director and producer of July’s inaugural Resident Artist Reading Festival, will bring her season-long position to a close. Before she leaves us forever to embark on some new…

• A Noise Within

The American Dream: A Resident Artist Festival Highlights

Congrats to all of our opportunity drawing winners! Daily Drawing: Tickets & Tote Bag Alan Lamson – Friday Fred Manaster – Saturday Michael Toman – Sunday Dinner with the Resident Artist of Your Choice! Judy & Steve Bass Meet and Greek with Apollo Dukakis Joan Gamberg Courtyard Cocktails with Abby Craden Danny Campbell Local Flavor…